Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just a view on some History.

I am so tired since I just got back from 'kampung' for my cousin's wedding preparation. The wedding is tomorrow. I miss blogging so much after being affected by the sickness that falls upon my internet connection. Therefore, I still want to update this blog despite the fact that I am tired. 

I had went to Malacca on last Saturday and Sunday. You can read about the journey here. During my visit, I went to the Museum of Malay and Islamic World. 

from Sri Lanka

from Thailand

from Bukit Tinggi, Indonesia.

Last but not least, from Malaysia.

 These pictures only consists some of the most interesting 'tepak sireh'. The museum have a lot more there. These 'tepak sireh' was once used by the Malays from different countries. I think they're cute. Hehehe.


Besides the 'tepak sireh', I also snap some pictures of the Malay's jeweleries during the old times. I think they do have some common with the bride's jeweleries nowadays... especially the headgears.




It looks similar, don't you think?

I'll be back with the actual wedding updates later. This was all I can think about right now and I am quite tired to blogwalk for new infos at the moment. Hugs and kisses from me and I hope you enjoy the pictures... :)

No comments: